REAL QUICK. AFTER selecting purchase, YOU'LL SEE AN AREA TO WRITE A CARD MESSAGE - THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL SPECIFY YOUR PREFERRED DATE OF DELIVERY. WE TRY TO GET ORDERS OUT SAME-DAY BUT OFTEN IT'S NEXT-DAY, MON-SAT.
Fieldwork-style bouquets wrapped in paper. Seasonal, locally grown flowers only (always), designed wearing gloves. No-touch, yuck. Take care of yourself, stay healthy! Jog, drink Kefir - or whatever works for you. Thanks so much for your support. See our Instagram stories to likely see your order. Please limit card message to 15 words or less.
1. Open package.
2. Give the flowers a little wiggle to wake them up and relax any tendrils.
3. Snip the ends 1/4-1/2 inch or more depending on your container.
4. Plop them in the container that's filled full with lukewarm water.
5. Prepare to reposition a flower or two - things happen. Have fun with this step.
6. Top off your container daily with fresh water.
7. Send us a picture of your work. Kidding, but.