One Size Fits All - the only arrangement we ship. Never the same but always juicy, Fieldwork-style bundles of seasonal flowers we trust will travel well and pop open with a fresh cut and lukewarm water.
1. Open package.
2. Give the flowers a little wiggle to wake them up and relax any tendrils.
3. Snip the ends 1/4-1/2 inch or more depending on your container.
4. Plop them in the container that's filled full with lukewarm water.
5. Prepare to reposition a flower or two - things happen. Have fun with this step.
6. Top off your container daily with fresh water.
7. Send us a picture of your work. Kidding, but.