*very important. only ship ground if you're shipping to oregon or washington.
A fresh hug is generally made of ten total stems (mostly Peonies right now) wrapped in cute-cute deli paper, then boxed up and shipped. We recommend two-day shipping. Please keep your card message to 15 words or less.
If you're the recipient of this hug - it has traveled pretty far for you so please consider following directions below. Or feel free to split the bundle into multiple bud vases to spread throughout your home. Whatever makes you happy.
Be safe, Give a Fieldwork hug.
1. OPEN PACKAGE.
2. GIVE THE FLOWERS A LITTLE WIGGLE TO WAKE THEM UP AND RELAX ANY TENDRILS.
3. SNIP THE ENDS 1/4-1/2 INCH OR MORE DEPENDING ON YOUR CONTAINER.
4. PLOP THEM IN THE CONTAINER THAT'S FILLED FULL WITH LUKEWARM WATER.
5. PREPARE TO REPOSITION A FLOWER OR TWO - THINGS HAPPEN. HAVE FUN WITH THIS STEP.
6. TOP OFF YOUR CONTAINER DAILY WITH FRESH WATER.
7. SEND US A PICTURE OF YOUR WORK. KIDDING, BUT.