Fieldwork-style bouquets wrapped in paper. Seasonal, locally grown flowers only (always), designed wearing gloves. No-touch, yuck. Take care of yourself, stay healthy! Jog, drink Kefir - or whatever works for you. Thanks so much for your support. See our Instagram stories to likely see your order.
1. Open package.
2. Give the flowers a little wiggle to wake them up and relax any tendrils.
3. Snip the ends 1/4-1/2 inch or more depending on your container.
4. Plop them in the container that's filled full with lukewarm water.
5. Prepare to reposition a flower or two - things happen. Have fun with this step.
6. Top off your container daily with fresh water.
7. Send us a picture of your work. Kidding, but.